Terms & Conditions
1. Please be aware classes are on a first come first serve basis. To avoid disappointment, classes can be booked up to 4 weeks in advance.
2. A minimum of two people are required for a class to go ahead. If you have not booked into a class, in order to avoid disappointment, please call to check that the classes are taking place, particularly in the early morning and late evening.
3. Cancellations/ rescheduling classes will need to be made more than 9 hours prior to your class beginning (morning or evenings). Here at KX Pilates we understand sometimes unforeseen circumstances arise but we have to be strict, fair and consistent with all clients across all studios therefore NO exceptions will be made.
4. Bookings are made online or through reception:
- Call your studio (if it is out of reception hours please leave a message and we will get back to you within 24hrs)
– Email: *studio firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Out of consideration for the trainer and other customers, and also for your own safety (the warm-up is an important aspect of each class) please be aware that if you are more than 5 minutes late for a class, you may not be able to train.
6. If a class you particularly want is fully booked please sign up for the waiting list. We would also suggest you book into another class just in case.
7. Classes and Personal training sessions are valid for 1 year (365 days) from the date of purchase. Classes are non-refundable but are transferable
8. Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice. KX Pilates reserves the right to cancel classes if necessary.
9. Monthly unlimited clients can attend 2 classes per day but only one class is deducted from the Monthly unlimited package, the other class will have to be paid for separately.
Here at KX because our class sizes are small and fill quickly, clients must adhere to the cancellation policy.*For KX Pilates Group Classes: Cancellations will need to be made more than 9 hours prior to your class beginning (morning or evenings). Here at KX Pilates we understand sometimes unforeseen circumstances arise but we have to be strict, fair and consistent with all clients across all studios therefore NO exceptions will be made.
*For KX-Personal Training: A 24hr cancellation policy applies. NO exceptions.
Monthly Unlimited/30-Day Challenge Cancellation Policy
Payment now needs to be made upon booking, NO exceptions. The policy has always been there but it is now being enforced. To book into a class you must either have credits in your account or pay at the time of booking.
Suspending Monthly Unlimited Package
Monthly Unlimited packages CANNOT be extended unless you are injured, in which case we will ask for a letter from your doctor. Please be aware when purchasing your Monthly Unlimited that you will be able to use your package in the 30 days otherwise we recommend for you to purchase classess.
By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above terms & conditions.